KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 20 July 2023, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 1 September 2023 up to and including 7 September 2023. Krka acquired 7,247 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 756,647 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 1 September 2023: 1,696 shares at a VWAP of EUR 103.88,
- on 4 September 2023: 1,160 shares at a VWAP of EUR 103.82,
- on 5 September 2023: 1,761 shares at a VWAP of EUR 103.50,
- on 6 September 2023: 1,829 shares at a VWAP of EUR 104.50 and
- on 7 September 2023: 801 shares at a VWAP of EUR 108.16.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions. Detailed report on acquisition of treasury shares attached.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,848,893 representing 5.638% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,856,140 representing 5.660% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 8 September 2023 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto