KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 20 July 2023, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 8 September 2023 up to and including 14 September 2023. Krka acquired 6,046 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 650,267 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 8 September 2023: 984 shares at a VWAP of EUR 109.17,
- on 11 September 2023: 890 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.00,
- on 12 September 2023: 795 shares at a VWAP of EUR 109.00,
- on 13 September 2023: 1,700 shares at a VWAP of EUR 106.81 and
- on 14 September 2023: 1,677 shares at a VWAP of EUR 105.38.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions. Detailed report on acquisition of treasury shares attached.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,856,140 representing 5.660% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,862,186 representing 5.679% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 15 September 2023 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto