KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 4 January 2021 up to and including 8 January 2021. Krka acquired 8,974 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 835,676 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 4 January 2021: 1,909 shares at a VWAP of EUR 91.09,
- on 5 January 2021: 2,044 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.45,
- on 6 January 2021: 2,218 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.29,
- on 7 January 2021: 1,877 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.47 and
- on 8 January 2021: 926 shares at a VWAP of EUR 95.67.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,541,774 representing 4.701% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,550,748 representing 4.729% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 11 January 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto