LUKA KOPER, d.d., Koper
Supplement of the Agenda of the 27th General Assembly
Pursuant to the provisions of the Third Paragraph, Article 298 of the Companies Act RS, the Management Board of Luka Koper d.d. herein publishes the supplemented Agenda of the 27th General Assembly of Luka Koper d.d. shareholders that will take place on 1st July 2016, as required within the statutory term on 3rd June 2016 on its behalf by Slovenian Sovereign Holding, Mala ulica 5, Ljubljana, the holder of 1,557,857 shares accounting for 11.13% of the company's share capital, and on behalf of the Republic of Slovenia which holds 7,140,000 shares, i.e. 51% of the company's share capital, which in total amounts to 62.13% of share capital of Luka Koper, Port and Logistics System Operator, a Public Limited Company.
The Managment Board