Ljubljanska borza, d. d., Ljubljana
Rules and Instructions of the Exchange – entry into force and application
Ljubljana Stock Exchange Inc, due to the compliance of the stock market with the new Market in Financial Instruments Act (ZTFI-1) and Regulation 600/2014/EU and to make other corrections, on 14th June 2019 adopted Changes and Amendments of the Exchange Rules, to which the Securities Market Agency issued its consent and which were published on the Exchange’s website on 1st July 2019.
Based on the Changes and Amendments of the Exchange Rules the Exchange on 1st July 2019 further adopted and published on its website the following Stock Exchange Acts:
- The LJSE Rules – clean copy,
- Instructions for Stock Market Issuers,
- Trading Instructions,
- Instructions for Admission and Monitoring of Member Firms and Traders,
- Instructions for Liquidity Providers,
- Instructions for Index, Liquidity Criteria, Price List and Other Statistics.
Changes and the clean copy of the LJSE Rules and all the abovementioned LJSE Instructions enter into force and application on 15th day after their publication, i.e. 16th July 2019.
The Ljubljana Stock Exchange Inc’s website where the Rules and Instructions are published:
Ljubljana Stock Exchange