KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 12 October 2020 up to and including 19 October 2020. Krka acquired 3,205 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 261,120 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 12 October 2020: 889 shares at a VWAP of EUR 81.39,
- on 13 October 2020: 708 shares at a VWAP of EUR 80.86,
- on 14 October 2020: 903 shares at a VWAP of EUR 81.32,
- on 15 October 2020: 9 shares at a VWAP of EUR 81.20 and
- on 19 October 2020: 696 shares at a VWAP of EUR 82.40.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,486,568 representing 4.533% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,489,773 representing 4.543% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 20 October 2020 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d. Novo mesto