KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 20 November 2020 up to and including 26 November 2020. Krka acquired 6,761 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 592,641 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 20 November 2020: 1,168 shares at a VWAP of EUR 85.76,
- on 23 November 2020: 1,265 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.00,
- on 24 November 2020: 1,413 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.00,
- on 25 November 2020: 1,441 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.00 and
- on 26 November 2020: 1,474 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.20.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,489,773 representing 4.543% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,496,534 representing 4.564% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 27 November 2020 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d. Novo mesto