KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 27 November 2020 up to and including 3 December 2020. Krka acquired 7,293 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 644,326 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 27 November 2020: 1,000 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.04,
- on 30 November 2020: 1,208 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.26,
- on 1 December 2020: 1,744 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.19,
- on 2 December 2020: 1,850 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.36 and
- on 3 December 2020: 1,491 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.80.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,496,534 representing 4.564% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,503,827 representing 4.586% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 4 December 2020 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto