KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 18 December 2020 up to and including 29 December 2020. Krka acquired 13,329 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,220,984 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 18 December 2020: 1,687 shares at a VWAP of EUR 91.48,
- on 21 December 2020: 2,781 shares at a VWAP of EUR 90.24,
- on 22 December 2020: 720 shares at a VWAP of EUR 90.50,
- on 23 December 2020: 2,728 shares at a VWAP of EUR 91.93,
- on 28 December 2020: 2,720 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.10 and
- on 29 December 2020: 2,693 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.56.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,528,445 representing 4.661% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,541,774 representing 4.701% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 30 December 2020 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto