KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 29 January 2021 up to and including 4 February 2021. Krka acquired 8,173 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 775,103 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 29 January 2021: 1,578 shares at a VWAP of EUR 95.35,
- on 1 February 2021: 1,613 shares at a VWAP of EUR 95.00,
- on 2 February 2021: 1,610 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.85,
- on 3 February 2021: 1,706 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.62 and
- on 4 February 2021: 1,666 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.40.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,556,115 representing 4.745% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,564,288 representing 4.770% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 5 February 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto