KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 5 February 2021 up to and including 15 February 2021. Krka acquired 7,929 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 740,248 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 5 February 2021: 1,637 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.14,
- on 9 February 2021: 1,630 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.77,
- on 10 February 2021: 1,561 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.20,
- on 11 February 2021: 1,425 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.85,
- on 12 February 2021: 1,369 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.75 and
- on 15 February 2021: 307 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.93.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,564,288 representing 4.770% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,572,217 representing 4.794% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 16 February 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto