KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 21 May 2021 up to and including 27 May 2021. Krka acquired 5,821 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 623,405 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 21 May 2021: 1,011 shares at a VWAP of EUR 106.87,
- on 24 May 2021: 1,188 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.16,
- on 25 May 2021: 1,200 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.50,
- on 26 May 2021: 1,023 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.00 and
- on 27 May 2021: 1,399 shares at a VWAP of EUR 106.93.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,577,491 representing 4.810% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,583,312 representing 4.828% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 28 May 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto