KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 28 May 2021 up to and including 3 June 2021. Krka acquired 6,769 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 721,637 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 28 May 2021: 1,525 shares at a VWAP of EUR 106.50,
- on 31 May 2021: 1,059 shares at a VWAP of EUR 106.32,
- on 1 June 2021: 1,440 shares at a VWAP of EUR 106.20,
- on 2 June 2021: 1,331 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.00 and
- on 3 June 2021: 1,414 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.00.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,583,312 representing 4.828% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,590,081 representing 4.849% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 4 June 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d, Novo mesto