KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 20 August 2021 up to and including 26 August 2021. Krka acquired 3,567 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 399,798 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 20 August 2021: 211 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.07,
- on 23 August 2021: 633 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.87,
- on 24 August 2021: 1,106 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.80,
- on 25 August 2021: 540 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.23 and
- on 26 August 2021: 1,077 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.43.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,618,881 representing 4.937% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,622,448 representing 4.947% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 27 August 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto