KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 27 August 2021 up to and including 2 September 2021. Krka acquired 4,304 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 483,967 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 27 August 2021: 1,050 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.12,
- on 30 August 2021: 310 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.90,
- on 31 August 2021: 967 shares at a VWAP of EUR 114.25,
- on 1 September 2021 978 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.15 and
- on 2 September 2021: 999 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.50.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,622,448 representing 4.947% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,626,752 representing 4.961% of all shares issued.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto