KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 17 September 2021 up to and including 24 September 2021. Krka acquired 4,877 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 544.416 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 17 September 2021: 883 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.50,
- on 20 September 2021: 884 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.28,
- on 21 September 2021: 994 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.13,
- on 22 September 2021: 1,007 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.81,
- on 23 September 2021: 274 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.04 and
- on 24 September 2021: 835 shares at a VWAP of EUR 114.97.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,635,195 representing 4.986% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,640,072 representing 5.001% of all shares issued.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto