KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 11 October 2021 up to and including 18 October 2021. Krka acquired 4,441 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 494,025 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 11 October 2021: 620 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.31,
- on 12 October 2021: 783 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.28,
- on 13 October 2021: 687 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.00,
- on 14 October 2021: 214 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.16,
- on 15 October 2021: 1,064 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.13 and
- on 18 October 2021: 1,073 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.78.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,647,853 representing 5.025% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,652,294 representing 5.038% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 19 October 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto