KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 26 November 2021 up to and including 2 December 2021. Krka acquired 5,338 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 628,179 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 26 November 2021: 1,000 shares at a VWAP of EUR 119.70,
- on 29 November 2021: 834 shares at a VWAP of EUR 119.63,
- on 30 November 2021: 1,155 shares at a VWAP of EUR 117.00,
- on 1 December 2021: 1,227 shares at a VWAP of EUR 116.43 and
- on 2 December 2021: 1,122 shares at a VWAP of EUR 116.50.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,656,881 representing 5.052% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,662,219 representing 5.069% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 3 December 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto