KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 10 December 2021 up to and including 17 December 2021. Krka acquired 9,064 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,062,522 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 10 December 2021: 1,263 shares at a VWAP of EUR 117.73,
- on 13 December 2021: 1,474 shares at a VWAP of EUR 117.30,
- on 14 December 2021: 1,302 shares at a VWAP of EUR 117.94,
- on 15 December 2021: 1,689 shares at a VWAP of EUR 117.62,
- on 16 December 2021: 1,754 shares at a VWAP of EUR 117.00 and
- on 17 December 2021: 1,582 shares at a VWAP of EUR 115.98.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,668,316 representing 5.087% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,677,380 representing 5.115% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 20 December 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto