KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 21 July 2022 up to and including 28 July 2022. Krka acquired 7,714 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 744,721.40 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 21 July 2022: 1,275 shares at a VWAP of EUR 95.26,
- on 22 July 2022: 1,196 shares at a VWAP of EUR 95.93,
- on 25 July 2022: 1,349 shares at a VWAP of EUR 96.50,
- on 26 July 2022: 1,228 shares at a VWAP of EUR 96.75,
- on 27 July 2022: 1,328 shares at a VWAP of EUR 97.32 and
- on 28 July 2022: 1,338 shares at a VWAP of EUR 97.38.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,705,597 representing 5.201% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,713,311 representing 5.225% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 29 July 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto