KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 26 August 2022 up to and including 1 September 2022. Krka acquired 4,026 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 396,796 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 26 August 2022: 941 shares at a VWAP of EUR 98.91,
- on 29 August 2022: 511 shares at a VWAP of EUR 98.05,
- on 30 August 2022: 846 shares at a VWAP of EUR 98.62,
- on 31 August 2022: 852 shares at a VWAP of EUR 98.70 and
- on 1 September 2022: 876 shares at a VWAP of EUR 98.27.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,720,055 representing 5.245% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,724,081 representing 5.257% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 2 September 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto