KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 16 September 2022 up to and including 22 September 2022. Krka acquired 5,463 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 504,173 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 16 September 2022: 1,037 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.91,
- on 19 September 2022: 1,166 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.71,
- on 20 September 2022: 946 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.26,
- on 21 September 2022: 1,153 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.03 and
- on 22 September 2022: 1,161 shares at a VWAP of EUR 91.58.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,731,246 representing 5.279% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,736,709 representing 5.296% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 23 September 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto