KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 23 September 2022 up to and including 29 September 2022. Krka acquired 6,159 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 540,114 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 23 September 2022: 1,105 shares at a VWAP of EUR 90.71,
- on 26 September 2022: 1,147 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.68,
- on 27 September 2022: 1,216 shares at a VWAP of EUR 87.50,
- on 28 September 2022: 1,319 shares at a VWAP of EUR 86.39 and
- on 29 September 2022: 1,372 shares at a VWAP of EUR 85.88.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,736,709 representing 5.296% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,742,868 representing 5.315% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 30 September 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto