KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 30 September 2022 up to and including 6 October 2022. Krka acquired 6,658 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 581,420 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 30 September 2022: 1,374 shares at a VWAP of EUR 85.71,
- on 3 October 2022: 1,529 shares at a VWAP of EUR 85.98,
- on 4 October 2022: 1,131 shares at a VWAP of EUR 86.88,
- on 5 October 2022: 1,524 shares at a VWAP of EUR 88.70 and
- on 6 October 2022: 1,100 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.78.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,742,868 representing 5.315% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,749,526 representing 5.335% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 7 October 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto