KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 7 October 2022 up to and including 13 October 2022. Krka acquired 7,606 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 683,987 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 7 October 2022: 1,781 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.97,
- on 10 October 2022: 1,802 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.50,
- on 11 October 2022: 1,646 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.97,
- on 12 October 2022: 475 shares at a VWAP of EUR 90.11 and
- on 13 October 2022: 1,902 shares at a VWAP of EUR 90.21.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,749,526 representing 5.335% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,757,132 representing 5.358% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 14 October 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto