KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 17 November 2022 up to and including 24 November 2022. Krka acquired 5,949 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 571,678 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 17 November 2022: 1,053 shares at a VWAP of EUR 96.36,
- on 18 November 2022: 454 shares at a VWAP of EUR 98.35,
- on 21 November 2022: 1,234 shares at a VWAP of EUR 97.98,
- on 22 November 2022: 1,269 shares at a VWAP of EUR 95.73,
- on 23 November 2022: 695 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.17 and
- on 24 November 2022: 1,244 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.63.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,759,830 representing 5.366% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,765,779 representing 5.385% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 25 November 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto