KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 25 November 2022 up to and including 1 December 2022. Krka acquired 5,204 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 487,764 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 25 November 2022: 1,247 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.44,
- on 28 November 2022: 919 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.60,
- on 29 November 2022: 210 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.00,
- on 30 November 2022: 1,402 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.75 and
- on 1 December 2022: 1,426 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.78.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,765,779 representing 5.385% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,770,983 representing 5.400% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 2 December 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto