KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 2 December 2022 up to and including 8 December 2022. Krka acquired 5,521 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 521,118 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 2 December 2022: 1,417 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.00,
- on 5 December 2022: 1,003 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.34,
- on 6 December 2022: 350 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.29,
- on 7 December 2022: 1,377 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.50 and
- on 8 December 2022: 1,374 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.74.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,770,983 representing 5.400% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,776,504 representing 5.417% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 9 December 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto