KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 16 December 2022 up to and including 22 December 2022. Krka acquired 4,558 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 423,937 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 16 December 2022: 1,005 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.17,
- on 19 December 2022: 600 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.07,
- on 20 December 2022: 985 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.95,
- on 21 December 2022: 995 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.99 and
- on 22 December 2022: 973 shares at a VWAP of EUR 92.89.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,781,291 representing 5.432% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,785,849 representing 5.446% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 23 December 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto