LUKA KOPER, d.d., Koper
Note on the Receipt of Securities Market Agency Decision
Based on the provisions of Ljubljana Stock Exchange Rules and the Financial Instruments Market Act RS, Luka Koper d.d. herein releases the following announcement:
On 16th April 2012, Luka Koper d.d. received a decision by the Securities Market Agency on the suspension of the exercise of its voting rights in Krka Tovarna Zdravil d.d., Šmarješka Cesta 6, Novo Mesto, Slovenia. Suspension of the exercise of voting rights in Krka d.d. shall apply until the following companies:
· Slovenska Odškodninska Družba d.d., Mala Ulica 5, Ljubljana, Slovenia
· Kapitalska Družba Pokojninskega & Invalidskega Zavarovanja d.d., Dunajska Cesta 119, Ljubljana, Slovenia
· Luka Koper Pristaniški & Logistični Sistem d.d., Vojkovo Nabrežje 38, Koper, Slovenia
· Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d., Miklošičeva Cesta 19, Ljubljana, Slovenia
· KBM Fineko Družba za Finančne Storitve Trženje in Svetovanje d.o.o. - Skupina Nove KBM Maribor, Ulica Vita Kraigherja 5, Maribor, Slovenia
· Aerodrom Ljubljana d.d., Zgornji Brnik 130A, Brnik, Slovenia
together, or one of them on behalf and account of all of them, or several of them on behalf and account of all of them, makes a formal takeover bid for Krka Tovarna Zdravil d.d., Šmarješka Cesta 6, Novo Mesto, Slovenia, in accordance with the provisions of the Takeovers Act RS, or until said companies dispose of KRKG shares so that together, one or more of them does not maintain a holding in Krka Tovarna Zdravil d.d. which surpasses the prescribed takeover threshold.
Luka Koper d.d. shall closely examine the decision by the Securities Market Agency RS and do everything in its power to protect the company's interests.
This information will be published on company's website from 17th April 2012 onwards.
The Management Board