KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 9 December 2022 up to and including 15 December 2022. Krka acquired 4,787 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 448,881 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 9 December 2022: 1,085 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.26,
- on 12 December 2022: 1,074 shares at a VWAP of EUR 94.14,
- on 13 December 2022: 1,063 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.54,
- on 14 December 2022: 590 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.17 and
- on 15 December 2022: 975 shares at a VWAP of EUR 93.44.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,776,504 representing 5.417% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,781,291 representing 5.432% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 16 December 2022 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto